We have two lounges. One is a large central lounge with patio doors leading to south facing gardens and patio. Here you are invited to take part in games and crafts, attend the mid- week meetings, listen to music and watch the television in the evenings. The “quiet” lounge is ideal for those occasions when you require privacy with your family, friends or visitors.
Our cooking is traditional, offering you a healthy, varied, and appetising choice, including fresh seasonal vegetables and cakes baked daily. Great importance is attached to the standard of our cuisine and accompanying range of beverages. Hot and cold drinks are available throughout the day and special diets are catered for.
We provide thirty-seven single bedrooms. Most are south facing with sea views and thirty-six have en-suite facilities. All rooms are spacious, tastefully decorated and fully furnished including central heating, 24 hour infra-red carer alert system, telephone and television point. You are welcome to bring your own furniture and make your surroundings familiar, personal and more homely.
- Two passenger lifts
- Wheelchair access throughout
- Four assisted baths
- Level access showers
- Choice of menu
- 24 hour carer alert call system
- Furnished or unfurnished rooms as desired
- Portable telephone for your use
- Patio sitting areas
- Activities programme
- Ampetronic induction loop hearing system
- WiFi throughout
- Digital Freesat in bedrooms
- Visiting hairdresser, chiropodist, optician, dentist, aromatherapist, mobile library and guest speakers